When you first start your business, designing a timeless logo is money well spent. It goes a long mile in building brand recognition and after years, you will want to still be in love with it. However, timeless logos don’t need to be fancy or complicated, the strongest identities are often simple. Here are elements of ageless logo designs and 5 popular logos examples that stood the tests of time to help you ensure your logo is iconic and timeless.
Waytoweb offers best quality Web Design, Graphic Design, Responsive Website, Logo Design, Layout Design, Newsletter Design and Brochures design Services by our expert Web Designers. Our aim is to provide best Web Designing services at affordable price.
In order to execute successful web design projects skilfully and efficiently time and time again you must have a tried and tested process in place.
We’ve put together an infographic to pave the way for web designers, allowing them to pickup some tips along the way, which will help streamline the web design process and successfully execute more home runs for clients.
Although there is no perfect web design process and every project is different, below you’ll find the foundations for web designers to follow ensuring that they’re doing all the rights things from start to finish.
By thinking about some of the things you should be exploring before jumping into the design you’ll have a clear idea of why the website needs to exist, the type of users it will target and how you can do a better job of serving it’s purpose compared to the competition.
Furthermore by having a plan for when the site is launched not only can it be improved to increase it’s success rate, it can also be maintained and supported to allow the website owner to focus on building their business.
Whether you’ll be handling the future development and maintenance yourself or you’ll be recommending a website maintenance company, at least thinking about it beforehand and discussing it with your clients during the planning stage will ensure that it’s thought about and budgeted for to help avoid any last minute surprises.
Not only that but your client will be thankful that you’ve thought about how they can keep moving their business forward and will be more likely to recommend you improving your business in return.
Your homepage is the customer’s first impression of your company, making it extremely important that the website layout is designed in an intriguing way. Aesthetically, a website should choose legible typefaces styled with deliberate colors and sizes. Beyond what meets the eye, there are best practices for the site characteristics of a homepage such as word count, response time and site size.
To uncover the most popular website characteristics for successful companies, we analyzed the top 1000 homepages from the 2016 Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest Growing Companies. Whether you’re reevaluating your website or starting from scratch, these findings will help you identify the best direction for your vision.
The most successful websites use sans-serif, primarily Open Sans, Helvetica and Arial. They are small and have a load time of no more than 1.36 seconds. These facts are based on a recent study to try to determine what goes into online business success.
Here are the tips for you to consider when you design your homepage:
- According to data, 71 percent of the top 1000 fastest growing companies in America use sans-serif.
- Sans-serif is also a good choice for readability on low resolution screens and modern draw makes it the most desired typeface for websites.
- The top three sans-serif typefaces of all the website copy analyzed in the study are: Open Sans, Helvetica and Arial.
- Because font color plays a major role in legibility, you should attempt to determine the perfect contrast. Often pure black is the most popular option, along with various shades of grey.
- When choosing a font size, it’s important to consider text readability on various devices. The most common font sizes are: 14px, 16px and 13px.
- Choose your messages carefully and convey them in fewer words to captivate audience attention. The average word count on most fast growing companies’ homepage is 605.
- Load time determines whether visitors stay on your site or not. So create a fast site, which has a response time of 1.36 seconds.
- Simpler homepages are smaller in size and load faster. So aim for a site size of 66970.928 bytes, depending on the layout and features.
We live in a digital age where we spend hours dwelling over the power of the internet.
On that note, have you ever wondered what was the website to make its debut online? Who was the intelligent person to build something called a website and how did it look then?
Looking at the Web Design history and the people who contributed to such a brilliant discovery, it makes us go ‘WOAH’. If you are feeling a little nostalgic, then you will enjoy our infographic.